Electronically switchable and multi-orbit
Dual-band electronically switching Ka to Ku maritime terminals
The XEO Series is a dual-band VSAT solution that electronically switches between Ku-band and Ka-band operation with a single press of a button. It enables customers with the highest performance, versatility, and high bandwidth demands access to a wide range of service options.
Ku/Ka electronically switching dual-band, multi-orbit VSAT
The dual-band capability of the XEO Series will ensure less redundancies and more resilience, enabling connectivity to any compatible satellite network service.
Compact dual-band, dual-pol solution
- Uses Ka-band for high volume/traffic and Ku-band for coverage gaps:
- Seamlessly electronically switch between services to maximize bandwidth and network access
- Uninterrupted by bad weather using Ku-band
- Compact form factor with single center feed design and Ka-band transceiver integration for simpler RF design
- Electronic switching function for Ku-Ka band switching and co & cross polarization switching with electrical RF switch
Future proof: multi-orbit tracking
- Support on any commercial Ku-band and Ka-band operation provided predominantly by GEO satellites
- Dual antenna installation support for NGSO make-before-break HOs
- Supports wide Ka-band feed (2.5 GHz bandwidth) covering the MEO constellation
- GEO & MEO tracking system (program tracking and conical scanning)
Markets We Support
Dual-band VSAT solution that electronically switches between Ku-band and Ka-band operation with a single press of a button.Explore our Markets
We’re here to help
Need satellite communications for your vessel?
Our knowledgeable team can help you find the best connectivity solution for your business.