C700 (Winterized Version)
Iridium Certus C700
The Intellian C700 maritime satellite terminal connects to the Iridium Certus network of 66 Low-Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites, providing pole-to-pole communication.
The Intellian C700 uses the most powerful 12 patch phased-array antenna to deliver the highest performing and most reliable Certus® terminal, especially at low angles of elevation, which is critical in a maritime environment. The winterized C700 terminal is designed to withstand extreme low temperature environments, while maintaining its high end performance. It allows the terminal to operate in harsh weather conditions like the polar regions.
Intellian C700 Certus® Terminal
Stay connected with the most powerful Iridium Certus terminal available.
The Intellian C700 maritime satellite terminal utilizes the Iridium Certus network of 66 Low-Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites, providing pole-to-pole communication.
With its best-in-class RF performance, the C700 can deliver out-of-the-box uplink speeds of 352Kbps and downlink speeds of 704Kbps, with equally impressive low-elevation-angle RF efficiency thanks to its unique 12-patch phased array antenna design. It will support three high-quality, low-latency phone lines simultaneously; and as a solid-state antenna with no moving parts inside, the C700 is especially robust, requiring no scheduled maintenance over its lifetime.
The most technically advanced Iridium Certus maritime terminal
The advanced performance of the C700 provides customers across all markets the flexibility to deploy the C700 as the primary communication antenna or as a companion to a VSAT system for seamless redundancy.
Specially designed for extreme environments
- Designed for extreme environments of harsh cold weather regions
- Extended operational temperature range (-50°C ~+55°C )
- Heating device and required kit as standard
- Officially type approved by Iridium
- Russian Ships Classification certified
True global coverage
- Iridium LEO network of 66 satellites
- Pole to Pole coverage
- Low-Earth Orbit, stronger signals
- Low latency, high speed and always-on
- GMDSS Ready*
Best in class performance
- Using a 12 element patch phased-array antenna for maximum coverage
- High power H2 antenna amplifier for 352 Kbps uplink speed
- Excellent performance during any ship motion and low satellite elevation angles
- VSAT companion for out of band management, supporting multiple users
- Optimal satellite and beam handover ensuring seamless voice and data connectivity
The perfect VSAT companion
- VSAT + C700 Bundled packages available
- Data communication throughput – 352 Kbps Up, 704 Kbps Down
- Out-Of-Band management
- Powerful API enables full integration with Smart Boxes
- 19" Rack mount version available
- Built-in Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for connecting analog phones and onboard PABX
- Built-in Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) for powering IP devices, SIP phones, wireless access points
- Built-in private automatic branch exchange (PABX) telephone switching system
- Built-in Router supporting multiple users of the terminal
- Built-in Firewall for cyber secure connections
- Built-in WAN for least-cost routing of data traffic via 3G/4G or similar services
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- GMDSS Ready*
Enhanced cyber security
- Built-In Firewall
- HTTPS, TLS certificate
- Data Encryption
Advanced voice solution
- Soft PABX & LTE interface capability
- 3 HD Quality voice lines
- Up to 16 SIP Phones
- Up to 2 analog telephones
- 3G/4G/LTE WAN Port
*For non-SOLAS market when paired with Intellian GMDSS console. GMDSS console and SOLAS-compliant terminals are under development and will be available in the future.
Intellian C700 Maritime Users
The C700 Iridium Certus Maritime Terminal has been developed to suit all customer demands in the Maritime industry where vessel sizes and communication needs are varied.Explore our Markets
700 x 720mm (27.5 x 28.3 inch)
21kg / 46.3 lb
1616 ~ 1626 MHz
1616 ~ 1626.5 MHz
Where to Buy
Find an Authorized Intellian Reseller
Regardless of your vessel size, company size or industry – our partners can help you buy, build, implement, service, support and run the Intellian total solution that best fits your unique needs. Find a trusted professional to work with today.