Proven Technology You can trust
- Inmarsat FleetBroadband Terminals
- Key Features
- Market Sectors
- Product Porfolio
Intellian FleetBroadband Terminals
Intellian Fleet One, FB250 and FB500 L-band satellite communication terminals are designed for use on the Inmarsat FleetBroadband network, ELERA. FB250 and FB500 FleetBroadband terminals have been designed to work equally well as part of an FX installation or as fully featured stand-alone terminals. The FleetBroadband terminals are highly reliable terminals that are easy to install and have a wide range of features and functionality that reduces the amount of additional equipment required. It minimizes air time costs through automatic WAN switching and preventing out of policy usage. The terminal comes with a market leading 3 year parts and 2 year labor warranty.
Seamless connectivity with unlimited L-band Service
Intellian uses feature-rich voice and data communication terminals that use the Inmarsat GEO L-band network for reliable communication at sea. In addition, the terminal is GMDSS-ready (Global Maritime Distress and Safety Service) and has been extensively tested with prototype MSTs (Maritime Safety Terminals).
Stay connected with global coverage
- Connects to the I-4 fleet of Inmarsat’s L-band satellites for near global coverage
- Will also connect to the new I-6 Inmarsat satellites
- High-quality access to internet/intranets and email, with simultaneous voice and data
- Reliable backup for out of band management of VSAT systems
- FB250 and FB500 used as part of the Fleet Xpress solution when combined with an Intellian GX system
Reliable terminal design
The FleetBroadband maritime terminal offering increased connectivity speeds
- Modern L-band terminal that incorporates Inmarsats latest L-band modem (BRM).
- A perfect companion, pair with one of Intellian's marketing leading GX VSAT Terminals
- Lower total cost of ownership
- 'All in One' solution
- Cyber secure
- AptusLX L-band terminal management software - intuitive yet powerful
Compact and lightweight BDU
- Common design platform (Fleet One, FB250 and FB500)
- PoE equipped ethernet ports for VoIP phone connections
- Soft PABX supports up to 16 voice devices
- WAN port for 3G/LTE service connection (FB250 and FB500 only)
- Cyber Secure with built-in firewall, MAC filtering and user access management
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g for easy device connection
- Rack mount versions available
Simple and easy installation
Designed for simple and quick installation
- Single terminal coax cable
- No RF calibration required
- Familiar Aptus management software Web GUI
- Quick firmware upgrade
- Web & REST API
- Web Server accessible via Wi-Fi connection
High quality voice calling
The new terminals provide high quality digital voice using VoIP, analog phones or SIP phones for reliable voice communication.
- VoIP Phones with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Legacy analog POTS phones supported
- Smartphone voice application (available from Android, iOS App store)
- Multiple voice codecs supported for VoIP Phones (G711, G722, G723, G729, GSM)
- Soft PABX supporting up to 16 SIP phones
Reliable data connectivity
Enhanced cyber security
- Firewall, MAC filtering
- HTTPS, TLS certificate
- Segmented user access management
- Secure data communications/firmware encryption and firmware updates
What is Fleet Xpress Service?
Inmarsat's Fleet Xpress combines the high data speeds of the award-winning Global Xpress Ka-band network with the proven reliability of the L-band network, ELERA, to offer unrivalled speed, continuous connectivity, and guaranteed performance for true global mobility.
The FB250 and FB500 have been engineered to perfectly complement Intellian’s highly successful GXNX series of Ka-band terminals, creating the most innovative FX product offering on the market.
Markets supported with seamless connectivity
The Intellian FleetBroadband Terminals have been developed to offer product solutions to suit all customer needs and demands across the Maritime industry. Vessel sizes and communication needs are varied and the Intellian FleetBroadband products easily meet these unique demands.
We’re here to help
Need satellite communications for your vessel?
Our knowledgeable team can help you find the best connectivity solution for your business.